Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm sixteen finally .

Assalamualaikum. Syukur saya masih bernyawa sehinnga ke hari ini. Semoga Allah memanjangkan umur dan memurahkan rezeki saya. Eh? Dah pukul 12 kn? bkn 12 tgh hari la tapi tgh malam. Eh jgn nk so sgt eh. haha. It's 2nd November 2012. so wht does it mean? What? Don't you remember? Grrrrrr. Baca balik title kt atas tu. Nmpk tk? HEY EVERYONE.IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. so what's the meaning of birthday? hmmm *angkat kening* google lah sendiri! ok, thanks to my mama and abah yg sekarang ni still kt Makkah tapi akan balik 5 Nov nnti. Can't wait to meet them. thanks for being a lovely parents. awwww! haha. jap jap, nk wish diri sendiri jap. tk salahkn wish diri sendiri? hmmm.... "May the 16th year of my life bring me the courage to soar higher, the confidence to take unprecedented action, the humility to accept my mistakes and the tolerance to understand others. May this be the best year of my life. Happy 16th Birthday Anis !" whatever it is, i feel ...
I hope one day I will celebrate my birthday at Eiffel Tower
Eh jap...act final tk habis lagi ni. 2moro ada paper akauan. grrrr, sepatutnya kena tidur klau tk mengantuk lah besok time exam. nnti update lagi kay. selamat malam. assalamualaikum. adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment